Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1682 of 2470 FirstFirst ... 682 1182 1582 1632 1672 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1692 1732 1782 2182 ... LastLast
Results 8,406 to 8,410 of 12347

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello Rosalie and Holden! Nice to meet you!
    Think: Rosalie is cute, Artemis isn't my style. I don't like either Holden or Barnaby.

Meet my twins Finn Asher and Blaise Edward

Say: Hi boys!

Think: Great twin names, and great individual combos! They're not my style though.

Meet my daughters, Seraphina, Ariella, and Winifred. We call them "Sera", "Ella" & "Winnie" for short.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Say: Hey girls!
    Think: I feel like Winifred missed out on a frilly name like her sisters, although I vastly prefer it to Seraphina and Ariella. Winnie is cute.

Meet my children: Llewellyn and Eugenie.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

Say: Hi kids
    Think: Llew..what?

These are my best friends Gabrielle Frances, Tyron Luke, Gabrielle Eve and Alicia Morgan, they go by Gabby, Ty, Ellie and Leesha
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: Adore Gabriella, but does there have to be two? Gabby is nice as well. Not crazy about Frances, though. I don't really like Tyron, but Luke is cool. Eve is perfect with Gabrielle. I also like Alicia, that's my favorite spelling, but not so much Morgan.

Meet my twins, Marina Penelope and Annabeth Noelle, and their brother, Frederick Oliver, but he goes by Freddie.