Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1679 of 2741 FirstFirst ... 679 1179 1579 1629 1669 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1689 1729 1779 2179 2679 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,395 of 13705

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids, having fun today?
    Think: Okay, I can't tell from the names whether they're boys, girls, one of each, but I guess you'd probably be able to tell from looking at them. That always bugs me in a name, cause it could create a lot of confusion with locker rooms and dorm assignments. That thought, I LOVE the name Rory Parker. Not crazy about Wilder Ash though.

These are my kids Abigail Delphine and William Gatsby, and my niece Gabrielle Victoria. Say hi Abbey, Liam, and Brielle.
    Plenty of novel babies but no real ones for a few more years.
    Currently loving on:
    Siobhan, Eleanor, Catherine, Bridget, Lenore, Matilda, Adelaide, Cosima, Genevieve
    Arthur, William, Percival, Spencer, Henry, Felix, Nathaniel, Gatsby, Holden, Miles
    Fur baby: Roger

Say: Ooh, what great literary names!
    Think: Delphine and Gatsby are kind of over the top, for me. But I love Abigail and William. Brielle is nice, too, much better than Gabby.

Meet my daughters, Keira Marilyn and Cecily Elizabeth.

Think: These names don't fit together very well but I LOVE Cecily Elizabeth.

Say: Hey. Meet my twins Greta Milena and Jane Allegra.
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19

Say: Hi, nice to meet you!
    Think: I don't like Greta or Allegra, but I LOVE Jane and Milena is very pretty.

Meet my little girl, Mariam "Mari" Ruby. Say hi, Mari!
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Ravenclaw
    Favorite names of the moment: Oceane & Aries.

Say: Hello Mari!
    Think: Mariam sounds too old-lady but Ruby balances it out. Okay name. Not my taste.

These are my daughters Ophelie Rosalind and Delphine Thalia.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden