Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1671 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 671 1171 1571 1621 1661 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1681 1721 1771 2171 2671 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,355 of 13624

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey, Rose and Cavlin!
    Think: Love, love, LOVE Rose, Agatha is ok... I like Calvin Hugo, though.

These is my little girl Ava Madeleine and her best friends, Piper Scarlett and Saige Bryony.
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Slytherin.
    Favorite names of the moment: Cyra & Gideon.

Say: Hi, girls!
    Think: Am I supposed to call her Ava Madeleine or just Ava? Do they go by their full names or is the parent just being weird? Why does she even know the middle names of her daughters' friends?

I would be confused if you introduced your kid by first and middle name, but those are all awesome names

Hey, I'd like you to meet my son Zedekiah!

I just put their middle names to let you know what they are and to see if you like them. It wasn't supposed to be weird or anything, I just always introduce my kids by their full names when I play this game. I thought you were supposed to give their middle names, idk...

Say: Hi, Zedekiah!
    Think: I actually like this name! I wish you had put his middle name, though. Also, I would like Zedekiah even more if you had poot a cute nn like Zed or Kiah, but otherwise, it's great!

This is my son, Jaxon Ford. He goes by Jax.

Also, I am so sorry that I play this game so much. This is like my fifth post in this game! I just love it so much! I hope I don't get in trouble and that no one is annoyed or anything-- it's just so much fun! I can't help it!
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Slytherin.
    Favorite names of the moment: Cyra & Gideon.

Say: Hi Jax!
    Think: Cool name. I'm not a fan of Jaxon, but I love Ford.

I'd like you to meet my son Harrison Scott.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: Hi! Can I call you Harry?
    Think: The names go well together but I don't really like them. Harrison Scott is not my style.

These are my twins, Alexandra Claire and Beatrice Maeve. We call them Annie and Bee.
    ~Mehri