Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1661 of 2709 FirstFirst ... 661 1161 1561 1611 1651 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1671 1711 1761 2161 2661 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,305 of 13542

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey Doe, hi Jed.
    Think: Dorcus is horrible. Juliet is nice. And I don't like Jedidah or Orlando.

These are my sons Sebastian and Arthur.

Say: Hi boys!
    Think: Nice names. I wouldn't have thought to put them in the same sibset but they go well together.

This is my daughter Austen, and my sons Fitzgerald, Salinger and Hugo. Fitzgerald and Sal are twins.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Austen for a girl? I guess it works because of the author theme set. Interesting sibset but great theme, love Hugo!

Meet my daughters, Kylie Bronwyn & Stella Jocelyn.
    "That was the thing about best friends.
    Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off
    and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down,
    they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours."
    Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah

Say: Hello Kylie and Stella!
    Think: Her naming style is very different to my own, and I personally wouldn't have named my children either Kylie or Jocelyn. I would probably have gone with Stella Bronw[e]n and Violet Florence or something along those lines... *continue daydreaming about further possible combinations for another half-an-hour until rudely interrupted*

"These are my twin boys, Cato Ferdinand and Ajax Benedict. No, not Ajax like the cleaning product, because we are in England where that doesn't exist."

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Say: Hi, boys!
    Think: Love classical names, but can't help but notice one's Roman and one's Greek! Ferdinand is fantastic.

"Meet my daughter, Wildflower Rue."
    TTC #1
    Io Beverly
    Arthur Merryweather or March David
    Other names I love: Jonquil, Ardal, Linus, Felix, Araminta, Hedda, Wildflower...