Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1660 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 660 1160 1560 1610 1650 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1670 1710 1760 2160 2660 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,300 of 14053

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Gorgeous names!

Meet my son, Aaron Lucas.
    "Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better
    than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us,
    to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone."
    - Vincent van Gogh

Say: Hi Aaron, what a handsome name.
    Think: Very classic. I like it, even though I have bad associations with both names.

Here's my son, Damon Kenneth
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Say: Hi Damon! Nice to meet you.
    Think: Quite a nice name, both names go well together

This is my daughter, Skye Alena(Ah-lay-na)

Say: Hi, Skye! I like your name!
    Think: It's cool. A little hippie-dippy, and too unisex for me, but still pretty.

This is my son, Booker.

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!

Say: Nice to meet you Booker.

Think: Sorry but while I can think of several connections for Booker, as a person's last name or someone who places bets, makes appointments, etc. the one thing I don't see it as is a first name.

This is my friend Dorcas Juanita but everybody calls her Doe, and this is her brother Jedidiah Orlando, just call him Jed.