Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1619 of 2739 FirstFirst ... 619 1119 1519 1569 1609 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1629 1669 1719 2119 2619 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,095 of 13695

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: Waylon reminds me of those comedy-actor-brothers. Angel is a hard image for anyone to live up to. And Elijah I don't mind. They don't go together as siblings at all.

These are my identical twin boys Caspian and Orion.

Say: Hi boys!
    Think: Caspian makes me think of Narnia. And Orion makes me think of astronomy.

Meet my daughters, Catalina Bree and Angeline Camilla.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Say: Hi kids
    Think: Cataline is okay and same with Angeline but they flow nicely

These are my children Anika Hope, Katerina Lily and Oliviana Kate
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hey!
    Think: Anika Hope is gorgeous! Katerina Lily is pretty, but Lily wouldn't have been my first choice for a middle name. Oliviana Kate seems a little silly to me... Almost made-up. Overall, the names sound beautiful together, though!

Meet my daughter, Viola Jane and my new grandaughter (Viola's baby), Beatrice Evangeline Rose.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: Hi! Nice to meet you!
    Think: Why would you name your poor kid after a string instrument? Beatrice is nice but sounds too frilly when you put Evangeline and Rose on the end of it.

Meet my cousins, Hunter Elliott and River James.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden