Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1594 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 594 1094 1494 1544 1584 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1604 1644 1694 2094 2594 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,970 of 13624

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Nice to meet you Athalie
    Think: Is that Natalie without the n and whats with bird.

Meet my daughters: Mia, Poppy and Dimity.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Say: Hi girls
    Think: Mia i like, Poppy and Dimity are just meh..

These are my kids Lachlan Connor, Alyssa Kate and Blake Asher, they go by Lachie, Ally and Blake
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hi Rachel
    Think: It's okay. Kind of plain.

These are my neighbours' kids, Eleanor Maisie and Tallulah Ivy

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: I don't like their names very much. Maisie isn't a very nice nn, and should not be used as a full name. I like Eleanor, but not with Tallulah. Too many L sounds.

These are my kids, Naomi Wren and Rebecca Lyric.
    ~Mehri

Say: Hello!
    Think: I like Naomi and Rebecca, they go well together. Wren and Lyric are totally not my style though...but I do think Naomi Wren sounds nice.

Meet my twins, Claire Elizabeth and Blake Theodore.
    Catherine, an actress, dancer, singer, brainiac with a guilty pleasure of names.
    Current favorites: Lilliana Joy, Marley Sophia, Isabella Diane, Gabrielle Jolie, Charlotte Amelia, Callista Berlin, Hope Adrienne, Isis Amelie, Austen Elisabeth, Jetta Blue; Wesley Owen, Benson Chase, Matthew Keaton, Brandon Kyle, Carson Gabriel, Elias Marshall, Anderson Cade, Xander Hale, Josiah Henry, Spencer Steven