Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1591 of 2986 FirstFirst ... 591 1091 1491 1541 1581 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1601 1641 1691 2091 2591 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,955 of 14928

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey Merry!
    Think: Merry Christmas! IMO Merrigan is a surname, not a first name, and if it has to be a name it would be a boy's name. Viola is pretty though!

Meet Beatrix Adela 'Trixie' Christopher Scout 'Kit' & India Rosalie

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: I love the name Beatrix! Not exactly wild about pairing it with Christopher and India, though. I don't really think the names work as a set.

Meet Calvin Augustus and Orson Barnaby.

Say: Hi kids!

Think: I love Calvin Augustus but not Orson Barnaby. I wonder if the parents enjoy Orson Scott Card novels?

These are the new kids at my daycare, Emmeline Kismet 'Emma', and Janie Delilah.
    Caspian ~ Genevieve ~ Benjamin ~ Claire ~ Sebastian

Caspian Bartholomew & Claire Gwendolen

Currently: Corisande + Icarus + Aurelia + Casimir + Octavia

Say: Hi Emma and Janie!
    Think: Jane is nice with nn Janie, but I wouldn't use Janie as the official 'real' name. But Janie Delilah sounds nice, even though I don't love Delilah. How do you pronounce Kismet? Emmeline is decent enough, just not something I would use.

Meet the boy I'm babysitting, Ephraim Asher. He goes by Free though. (Ephraim is EE-Free-yem)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hi, Free
    Think: I don't like either name that much on its own, but together they make a stunning combo. The nn Free might be a bit much to live up to.

This is my niece, Juliet Dove. She was born on Valentine's Day, and we're just going to get her brother Jonah Michael from preschool.
    Caspian ~ Genevieve ~ Benjamin ~ Claire ~ Sebastian

Caspian Bartholomew & Claire Gwendolen

Currently: Corisande + Icarus + Aurelia + Casimir + Octavia