Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1589 of 2740 FirstFirst ... 589 1089 1489 1539 1579 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1599 1639 1689 2089 2589 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,945 of 13697

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Lula.
    Think: Ewww. Sounds like something medical.

Frances Emily and her sister Jane Louisa are joining your quilt-making class today.
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19

Say: Hi Frances, hi Jane. I hope you enjoy the class.

Think: I hope Frances doesn't have a nickname. It is horrible IMO when that name is abbreviated. Jane seems rather plain next to Frances. They are both lovely, simple, classic combos.

Meet Annabel Hope and her brother Samuel Alexander. We call them Annie and Sam.
    ~Mehri

Say: Hello Annie and Sam, how lovely to meet you both.

Think: Samuel Alexander is such a gorgeous, handsome name, I love it! Annabel Hope isn't massively my cup of tea, I prefer just Anna, but the names work well together and I love the nickname Annie. A pair of well-named siblings right there.

This is my daughter, Ellen Christina. We're on the way to pick up her sister, Eva Madeleine, from school.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Say: Hi Ellen.

Think: Eva Madeleine is much nicer than Ellen Christina. Christina Ellen would be much nicer. I hope she is called Ellie; Ellen sounds too adult.

These are my cousin's twin daughters, Meredith Summer and Julianne Winter.
    ~Mehri

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: I like that their first names are classic and their middle names are seasonal!

Meet my daughter, Nadia Brooke and her best friend, Aylin Francesca.
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman