Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1578 of 2708 FirstFirst ... 578 1078 1478 1528 1568 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1588 1628 1678 2078 2578 ... LastLast
Results 7,886 to 7,890 of 13539

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: I like Milo and Vincent, but I'm not sure how I feel about them together as a sibset. Milo Arthur & Vincent Charles are great combos though!

Meet my son, Leo Raphael.

Say: Hi Leo!
    Think: Leo automatically makes me think of Dicaprio. Not a bad association! But Leo Raphael is rather Italian. It makes me think that the parents must be art fanatics (Leonardo Da Vinci and Raphael) or maybe TMNT fans. Haha!

Meet my son, Ezra Alexander

Say: Hi Ezra!
    Think: Absolutely gorgeous!

My twins, Olive Arabella and Alfred Tobias.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Say: Hello Olive, Alfred. What cute kids with gorgeous names!

Think: Love Olive and Alfred for twins! They sound amazing together and I love both names. I totally adore Tobias and it sounds perfect with Alfred, but I'm not a huge fan of Arabella. All the same, it's very feminine and classy which is nice, and it does sound sweet with Olive.

This is my daughter Catherine Ada, and my son Zebulon Jack. Cate, Zeb, there's someone I'd like you to meet!

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

Say: What cute kids!

Think: I think Catherine Ada is adorable! Jack is nice, but Zebulon isn't my style at all and I think it clashes with Catherine.

Here are my son and daughter Elizabeth Lennon and Alexander Bowie. They go by Liz and Xander.
    Mommy to the double trouble twins: Taylor Lia and Madison Ava