Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1577 of 2648 FirstFirst ... 577 1077 1477 1527 1567 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1587 1627 1677 2077 2577 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,885 of 13239

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, Lyra, Phoebe and Noah!

Think: Love the names, but I don't think Noah fits as a sibset with Phoebe & Lyra. The names are all nice, but I feel like Noah's name isn't as magical as the girl's.

Meet my daughters, Ottoline Vespera & Wilhelmina Soleil (Willa).
    Sari, lover of names.

The enchanting little witches: Euphemia, Cressida, Ottoline & Hermione.
    The charming young wizards: Bartholmew, Zephyr, Cosmo & Lucian.

Say: Hi Ottoline & Willa!
    Think: What beautiful, uncommon names! Ottoline is a little 'out there' for my taste, but I love Wilhelmina nn. Willa, and Soleil is wonderful in the middle name spot.

Meet my daughters, Mattéa Hazel & Cecily Iris.

Say: Hello Mattéa and Cecily.
    Think: Mattéa is exotic and beautiful, and I love it with Hazel. Cecily Iris isn't as impressive but still nice

This is my son Roman Alexander, who we call Rome, and my daughter Livia Caroline, who we call Livvy.
    Name loving BritBerry

Say :Hello Rome and Livvy
    Think:I adore the name Roman and the nn Rome is lovely but Livvia isnt my taste at all .i prefer Olivia

this are my daughter Rosamond Cordelia Noor who we call Romy and Persephone Alice Sage who we call Persy
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

Say: Hi Romy, hi Persy
    Think: I really don't like either name. Cordelia, Alice and Sage are all nice enough, but I don't like Rosamund, Noor or Persephone and I don't like the nicknames.

Hi, meet my boys Milo Arthur and Vincent Charles. We call Vincent, Vinny.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.