Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1576 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 576 1076 1476 1526 1566 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1586 1626 1676 2076 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,880 of 12388

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Oliver, Phoebe and Imogen.
    Think: Oliver Samuel is a pretty classic sounding name. Neither names are really favorites of mine. Phoebe is a lovely name, but it doesn't go well with Madeleine. Imogen is a nice name as well, but it really doesn't go with a name like Christina.

Meet mu son Harley Ryan

Say: Hi Harley!

Think: These two names sound really good together, but I'm not a huge fan of Harley.

Here is my niece Meredith Riley. We usually call her Mimi though.
    Mommy to the double trouble twins: Taylor Lia and Madison Ava

Say: Hi Meredith! You have the same name as my best friend, I love it!

Think: Meredith is gorgeous and Mimi is very cute. However, I prefer Mimi as a nick name for Naomi, Amelia, etc. I think Meredith is beautiful and I would not shorten it personally. I'm not a fan of Riley at all, and I feel like the trendy style clashes a bit with classic, uncommon Meredith. However, the name does look cute to the eye and the flow isn't too bad either.

These are my sons Lucian Hugo and Julius Alden. They will also answer to Luke and Jules.

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

Say: Hey boys!
    Think: Not a huge fan of Lucian or Julius, although I do like Hugo and Alden. Lucian is a bit out there for me, and Julius seems very feminine to me because of all of the Julies, Juliets, Juliannas, etc.

Hi, meet my daughters Melisande Ophelia and Adelaide Fiona. Lissy, Addy, say hi!

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Melisande Ophelia and Adelaide are gorgeous, but I don't think Fiona fits in there at all.

Hi, meet my children Lyra Florence, Phoebe Arabella, and Noah Stanley.
    Name loving BritBerry