Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1575 of 2789 FirstFirst ... 575 1075 1475 1525 1565 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1585 1625 1675 2075 2575 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,875 of 13943

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Benjamin! Do you get called Ben a lot?
    Think: Ben is so cute! For little boys, I love Benny. Blaise is very mature and grown up, and balances the sweetness of Benjamin. I really like it, even though I don't normally like alliterated names (ex. BB, AA, NN ect.)

These are my daughters Christina Danielle, Abigail Olivia, Rebecca Autumn, Emily Briana, and Michaela Brooke. They go by Krista, Abbie, Becca, Em, and Kaela.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hello girls! My goodness, there are a lot of you!

Think: All quite common, bland names. I love Olivia, like Abigail, Autumn and Emily, but I dislike all the rest. They sound quite 80s to me and just don't stand out at all. Krista, Danielle and Kaela are some of my very least favourite names unfortunately. I also don't see the point in shortening Christina to Krista. Krista seems like a full name to me, and I don't like how her name starts with a C, but her nickname starts with a K. I knew a girl called Cassandra who went by Kaycee and everyone was quite confused why her nickname began with a K. That being said, this set does go together extremely well. While I'm not a fan of it, there's no denying that all the names fit.

This is my son Tobias Jeffrey and my daughter Eliza Adeline. Toby, Liza ― say hello!
    Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
    Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya

Say: Hi Toby, hi Liza!
    Think: What a perfect sibset! All kind of old-fashioned names, but not totally matchy-matchy. And the nicknames Toby and Liza sound so good together!

This is my daughter, Samara Blair.

Say: Hi Samara!
    Think: I don't think those names go together. I do like Blair though.

Meet my children; Keane Joseph & Kyleigh Henrietta.
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

Say: Hi Keane and Kyleigh, nice to meet you both.

Think: I'm not usually a fan of surname names, but Keane Joseph is rather handsome. Kyleigh though is very trendy, especially in this spelling, and it doesn't really go well with the old-fashioned Henrietta. Kylie Harriet would be preferable, but even then I prefer Kyle on a boy to Kylie on a girl.

These are my children Oliver Samuel, Phoebe Madeleine and Imogen Christina.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George