Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1570 of 2796 FirstFirst ... 570 1070 1470 1520 1560 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1580 1620 1670 2070 2570 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,850 of 13978

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey kids, how are you?

Think: I adore Luna and Sora. Sora is a really cute alternative to Sara. Rosalind is also very nice, as is Rosie, but Elowen is less my style. Although I do like Ellie.

Hi, meet Saffron "Saffy" Mallory and Mitchell "Mitchie" David. These are their best friends, Juliet Iris and Xavier Jason.

Say: Hi Saffy and Mitchie, Juliet and Xavier.
    Think: Saffron-I like to use it in risotto. Mitchell was my ex-boyfriend's last name. Saffy and Mitchie sounds quite silly. Juliet Iris on the other hand, now there is a beautiful name. I'm glad Juliet is finally cutting ties with Romeo. Xavier is awesome too. Love that Xavier has a traditional mn.

Meet my kids, Genevieve Louisa and Victoria Penelope
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Say: Hi girls!

Think: Kind of boring... Nothing jumps out at me. Genevieve is the only name that I kind of like. They're both nice, solid combos though.

Meet my daughter, Miku Elaine.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Hi Miku

Think: What an unusual but pretty name. It sounds Japanese, do they have heritage? I'm not so keen on Elaine, it sounds dated but I wonder if it honours someone.

Meet my children, Eva Madeleine and Simon Christopher.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Say: Hi Eva and Simon!
    Think: Eva and Simon sound really nice together, and Madeleine and Christopher go well with the first names. I love the names!

Hi, meet my double trouble twins Daisy Evelyn, Christine Eloise and their little sister Stella June.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.