Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1568 of 2819 FirstFirst ... 568 1068 1468 1518 1558 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1578 1618 1668 2068 2568 ... LastLast
Results 7,836 to 7,840 of 14094

Thread: Think/Say

Say: I don't believe I have! It's nice to meet you Joseph and Thomas! And hello there Charlie and Catherine. You're all too cute. :3

Think: Such adorable, classic names! I adore Gregory and Fraser, and Joseph and Thomas make sweet first names. And her niece and nephew have awesome names too! I love especially love the name Samuel. Charlie and Catherine both look and sound really cute as siblings too.

These are my three lovely children Marina Zoe, August Jonah and Pearl Maisie.
    Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
    Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya

Say: Hi Marina, August, and Pearl.

Think: I love Marina and Pearl! Not to keen on August though.

These are my children Esther, Naomi, Francis (Frank), and Nikolai.

Say: Hi kiddos!

I've never been a fan of Esther, sounds very old-fashioned. Naomi is okay, but not a favorite. The same goes for Francis, although Frankie is cute. Nikolai is pretty cool.

These are my nephews, Zachary "Zach" Ryan and Daniel "Danny" Jacob. Also, I have my daughters, Elliot Victoria, Audrey Monique, and Ariana "Ari" Genevieve.

Say: "Hi guys!"

Think: Zachary Ryan is a bit of a tongue twister even though I love the names a lot. Daniel Jacob-love it, heard of but not too common!
    I thought Elliot was a boy's name... Victoria is beautiful and glamorous while to me, Elliot is masculine. Audrey Monique is beautiful, and so is Ariana Genevieve. Once again. Elliot doesn't fit with the lot.

"These are my girls Estella, Grace & Annabel and son Jacob."
    Just another teenage name nerd.

♥ Avia Rose ♥ Grace Emmeline ♥ Annabelle Faith ♥ Felice Poppy ♥ Nadia Wendy Joy ♥ Andison Tarlea ♥ Tessa Marie ♥ Lillian Keren
    | Jacob Dale | Joseph Edward | Emerson George | Logan Michael | Spencer James | Noah Samuel | Jaison Paul | Elijah William

Say: Hi girls! Hi Jacob. Aren't you all just adorable!

Think: I love all of these names! They are all on my favourites list too. I like how Jacob and Grace are rather common so they are balanced out by less common Annabel and Estella. All four names sound fabulous together.

This is my son Abram Marcus and my daughter Suzanne Lola. Abram, Suzanne - say hello!
    Last edited by heidieliza; May 11th, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
    Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
    Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya