Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1566 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 566 1066 1466 1516 1556 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1576 1616 1666 2066 2566 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,830 of 13625

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, girls. It's so nice to meet you.
    Think: I think your mommy was a bookworm and I like the story and the names.

Meet my son, Quay.

Say: Hi Quay!
    Think: I don't like it, it reminds me of a bird.

Meet my children; Adele Margaret, Sophie Katherine, & Daniel Francis.
    "That was the thing about best friends.
    Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off
    and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down,
    they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours."
    Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah

Say: Hi kids! How are you today?

Think: Nice names but Sophie sort of seems out of place with the other two. Adela being a little fresher might have tied the other two together better.

I'd like to introduce my children: Elsa Marguerite, Jedidiah Emery (Jed), Quentin Phineas (Quint) and Imogen Janina.

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: Elsa Marguerite and Quentin Phineas are lovely, but the other two don't seem to flow nicely. The 'ah-eh' in Jedediah Emery, and the 'jen-jah' in Imogen Janina make the names harder to pronounce. Elsa, Jed, Quint and Imogen are lovely together though!

I'd like to introduce you to my children: Sebastian Michael (Bastian), Tobias Jude (Toby), Elizabeth Jayne (Libby) and Benjamin Thaddeus (Ben).
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

Say: Hi Bastian, Toby, Libby and Ben!
    Think: Sebastian Michael's ok, but I don't like the nickname Bastian, reminds me of Bastard. Tobias Jude is ok, and I like Toby, but Jude seems sort of feminine. Elizabeth with nn Libby is sweet, and Jayne is pretty, but what's wrong with Jane? I prefer Jane. It's a simple, elegant name, no need to throw in the y. Benjamin Thaddeus is fine, and so is Ben.

Hi, meet my daughter, Marlowe Amelia.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.