Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1566 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 566 1066 1466 1516 1556 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1576 1616 1666 2066 2566 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,830 of 13746

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, girls. It's so nice to meet you.
    Think: I think your mommy was a bookworm and I like the story and the names.

Meet my son, Quay.

Say: Hi Quay!
    Think: I don't like it, it reminds me of a bird.

Meet my children; Adele Margaret, Sophie Katherine, & Daniel Francis.
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

Say: Hi kids! How are you today?

Think: Nice names but Sophie sort of seems out of place with the other two. Adela being a little fresher might have tied the other two together better.

I'd like to introduce my children: Elsa Marguerite, Jedidiah Emery (Jed), Quentin Phineas (Quint) and Imogen Janina.

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: Elsa Marguerite and Quentin Phineas are lovely, but the other two don't seem to flow nicely. The 'ah-eh' in Jedediah Emery, and the 'jen-jah' in Imogen Janina make the names harder to pronounce. Elsa, Jed, Quint and Imogen are lovely together though!

I'd like to introduce you to my children: Sebastian Michael (Bastian), Tobias Jude (Toby), Elizabeth Jayne (Libby) and Benjamin Thaddeus (Ben).
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

Say: Hi Bastian, Toby, Libby and Ben!
    Think: Sebastian Michael's ok, but I don't like the nickname Bastian, reminds me of Bastard. Tobias Jude is ok, and I like Toby, but Jude seems sort of feminine. Elizabeth with nn Libby is sweet, and Jayne is pretty, but what's wrong with Jane? I prefer Jane. It's a simple, elegant name, no need to throw in the y. Benjamin Thaddeus is fine, and so is Ben.

Hi, meet my daughter, Marlowe Amelia.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.