Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1565 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 565 1065 1465 1515 1555 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1575 1615 1665 2065 2565 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,825 of 14053

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey, kids!
    Think: Hugo is decent, but I really like Alexander. Aria is beautiful and Katherine and is alright. I like that the names flow similarly.

Hi, this is Maxine Elizabeth and Francesca Louise, my daughters. They go by Max and Frankie.

Say: Hi Max, hi Frankie! What adorable names the pair of you have! :3

Think: These names are very, very cute. I love the feminized first names paired with beautiful, literary classics as middles. The nick names are really sweet too. Francesca nick name Frankie is one of my favourite names, and Max is fun for Maxine. I do prefer Maxy/Maxie though as I feel like Max is quite masculine, but all the same, the name is adorable.

This is my son Ezekiel Byron. Zeke, say hi!
    Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
    Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya

Say: Hi Zeke!

Think: I love Ezekiel! It's one of my favorite boy names! Idk why, but Ezekiel feels and sounds so exotic(& sexy, lol) to me! It's a shame that it gets hidden behind Zeke. I don't like Byron at all. Not as a name in general, or paired with Ezekiel.

Meet my son, Zephyr Caspian, and my daughter, Ocean Liliana. We sometimes call her Ocean Lily.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Hello! What beautiful names!
    Think: Hmmm, not my style but I love how they are not toooo out there and unique. Liliana is gorgeous.

"Meet my sons Hugo and Joseph who goes by Joey, an daughter, Avia."
    Just another teenage name nerd.

♥ Avia Rose ♥ Grace Emmeline ♥ Annabelle Faith ♥ Felice Poppy ♥ Nadia Wendy Joy ♥ Andison Tarlea ♥ Tessa Marie ♥ Lillian Keren
    | Jacob Dale | Joseph Edward | Emerson George | Logan Michael | Spencer James | Noah Samuel | Jaison Paul | Elijah William

Say: Hi Hugo, Joey and Avia!
    Think: Love, love, love Hugo, but I don't think it goes well with Joseph. I like Aria more than Avia, but it's still ok.

Meet my little girls, Heidi and Clara.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.