Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1556 of 2470 FirstFirst ... 556 1056 1456 1506 1546 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1566 1606 1656 2056 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,780 of 12347

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Lachlan!
    Think: Lachlan is an old favorite of mine and I've warmed up to Magnus. Together they seem a little mismatched (I'd consider Lachlan a more modern name, Magnus seems kind of old-fashioned) but it's a nice combo overall.

Meet my daughters, Edith Penelope & Fiona Carys.

Hi girls
    Think: I still think Edith is too "grandma" but Fiona is always lovely.

Meet my daughter Cambina, who likes to be called Cammy.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380

Top 10 Ottilie, Indrina, Faustine, Theria, Scarletta, Ninfa, Stellifera, Solifera, Grisella, Esmerina
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Nicander, Jove, Hawthorn, Archer, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian
    Contemplating Story & Shadow as a set, Melusina, Nimue & Lorelei as a trio

Say: Hi Cammy!

Think: Cambina's interesting! I've never heard it before. Cammy's cute, but it's a shame that such an unusual name gets hidden behind such a common nickname.

Meet my children, Elijah, Anastasia, Gabriella, Seraphina, and Jacob. We sometimes shorten our girls' names to Asia, Ella, and Sephie.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: What lovely children
    Think: I really like all of those names!

Here are the twins Lelia Ivy and Colton Reed, and their little sister Morgan Violet.
    Mommy to the double trouble twins: Taylor Lia and Madison Ava

Say: Hi there kids!

Think: Leila Ivy is really lovely, very feminine and appealing. There are some western flavored names, Wyatt & Austin, that I like but Colton isn't one of them it's just too much. Reed is nice though. I hate Morgan for a girl, Morgana works better. Plus Morgan clashes with the femininity of not only Leila but Violet, which is beautiful, as well.

These are my daughters Naomi Igraine & Pandora Elaine and their brother Owen Arthur.