Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1555 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 555 1055 1455 1505 1545 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1565 1605 1655 2055 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,775 of 12405

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey!
    Think: I like each of these names on its own especially Jasmina but both together is a bit too much. Plus...I have a thing where I do'tlike matchy endings.

Hi these are my children Annie Eloise & Stella Hermione aged 7 and 12. Do you know of any activities there are in this town they might like to do?
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Say: Hey girls! My daughters love dancing, but if that's not Annie & Stella's thing, they might like riding or tennis.
    Think: Love all the names except Annie, which I like but not as much as the other names.

Meet my little girls Beatrix Rosalie & Arabella Valentine. They go by Trixie & Belle

Say: Hi Trixie! Hi Belle! I like your names.

Think: Very pretty names! I don't love Beatrix as much as I love Arabella, but they're both beautiful! The middle names work perfectly with the first names. I also love the nicknames; they're the exact nicknames that I would use! Adorable sibset!

Meet my daughters, Luciana & Evangeline. They like to go by Lux & Evie.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Hello Evie & Lux!
    Think: Best nicknames ever! Not a big fan of their full names though.

This is my daughter Florence Louisa.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Hi Florence!
    Think: Gorgeous name!

Meet my son, Lachlan Magnus.
    Every experience, no matter how bad it seems,
    holds within it a blessing of some kind.
    The goal is to find it.
    - Buddha