Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1548 of 2662 FirstFirst ... 548 1048 1448 1498 1538 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1558 1598 1648 2048 2548 ... LastLast
Results 7,736 to 7,740 of 13310

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello! Nice to meet you.
    Think: Love the boys names. Love love love. Not a fan of Sierra at all, but I love Imogen. Beautiful names.

This is my daughter, Tabitha Pearl and her friend Olive Amelia. They go by Tibby and Liv.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: Hello! Nice to meet you.
    Think: Love the boys names. Love love love. Not a fan of Sierra at all, but I love Imogen. Beautiful names.

This is my daughter, Tabitha Pearl and her friend Olive Amelia. They go by Tibby and Liv.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: Hi Tibby, Liv! You two are adorable.

Think: Gorgeous names. I love Tabitha with the nick name Tibby, it's really sweet. Pearl is fantastic, I adore it. I also love Olive, and Liv is a fun, simple nick name. I'm not a big fan of Amelia, but it does sound pretty with Amelia.

These are my sons Lane Tobiah, Jonas Leon and Nico Floyd. Say hi, boys!

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

Say: Nice to meet you

Think: Not so fond of Lane as a first name. Tobiah works well with it though. Jonas Leon is cute, but I don't like Nico Floyd for some reason.

Here are my daughters Haley Reese and Talia Paige
    Mommy to the double trouble twins: Taylor Lia and Madison Ava

Say: Hi Haley, Talia.

Think: I don't really like Haley Reese. I've never been a fan of Haley and Reese sounds very masculine to me. Talia is pretty, and Paige is fairly nice. It's been growing on me lately, but it still sounds a bit masculine to me as well. I also don't think Haley and Talia go together overly well. Haley sounds rather tired out and overused, but Talia sounds very girly and unique. I think Talia got the better end of the deal.

These are my godchildren Melissa Carolyn and Fitzharris Matthew. They go by Missy and Fitzy. Fitzy was named after his dad, Harrison, as Fitz means "son of". They're such sweet kids.
    Last edited by heidieliza; April 25th, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth