Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1547 of 2738 FirstFirst ... 547 1047 1447 1497 1537 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1557 1597 1647 2047 2547 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,735 of 13689

Thread: Think/Say

Hi girls!

Im not a huge of the names...Kenna and Ashley are too popular& I love Rose but its such a common mn. Tasmin isnt bad but for some strange reason it reminds me of Yazmin that birth control lol.

Hi, these are my daughters Aria Anneliese and Juliet Ivy.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Say: Hi girls! How are you doing today?

Think: The parents did a good job. Both full names are really pretty! They're a little plain though.

Meet my boy/girl twins, Draco & Drusilla.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Special names for special little children!

Think: Oh dear, he's named after a Harry Potter villian and Drusilla is awfully close to Drizella, isn't it? (Drizella=Cinderella's stepsister)

Hello, meet my daughter Serephina and my son Lysander!

Say: Hey guys, nice to meet you!
    Think: Serephina is an interesting choice, not my taste, and slightly over popular (only on nb though really). Lysander, that's a type of plane from the 2nd world war, isn't it?

Hi, meet my daughters Aurelie Rowan, Willa Rose (Aurelie and Willa are twins), Teagen Elizabeth and Riley Storm.

Say: Hi girls
    Think: Aurelie is okay, i prefer Rowan as a boys name, Willa Rose is very cute. Teagen i prefer spelt Tegan, Elizabeth is nice, love Riley and Storm is well different.

These are my siblings, Declan Rory, Finn Damon, Connor Liam and Sierra Imogen.
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper