Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1547 of 3037 FirstFirst ... 547 1047 1447 1497 1537 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1557 1597 1647 2047 2547 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,735 of 15184

Thread: Think/Say

(Haha, I hate it when there is a skip too. Totally valid to repost!)

Say: Hey girls
    Think: I can totally see three little girl Allie, Kaela and Em. Cute. Allison Jane is nothing special, but I like the name Allison and normal names can have a lovely ring to them too. Michaela Olivia is nice, I like both names, but they don't balance one another out (both ending in A's). Emily Nicole is sweet too, and it flows really well.

Meet my daughter Tamsin Rose and her little friend Kenna Ashley.

Pacific Northwest
    Hi girls!

Im not a huge of the names...Kenna and Ashley are too popular& I love Rose but its such a common mn. Tasmin isnt bad but for some strange reason it reminds me of Yazmin that birth control lol.

Hi, these are my daughters Aria Anneliese and Juliet Ivy.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Say: Hi girls! How are you doing today?

Think: The parents did a good job. Both full names are really pretty! They're a little plain though.

Meet my boy/girl twins, Draco & Drusilla.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Special names for special little children!

Think: Oh dear, he's named after a Harry Potter villian and Drusilla is awfully close to Drizella, isn't it? (Drizella=Cinderella's stepsister)

Hello, meet my daughter Serephina and my son Lysander!

Say: Hey guys, nice to meet you!
    Think: Serephina is an interesting choice, not my taste, and slightly over popular (only on nb though really). Lysander, that's a type of plane from the 2nd world war, isn't it?

Hi, meet my daughters Aurelie Rowan, Willa Rose (Aurelie and Willa are twins), Teagen Elizabeth and Riley Storm.