Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1546 of 2738 FirstFirst ... 546 1046 1446 1496 1536 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1556 1596 1646 2046 2546 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,730 of 13688

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi girls.
    Think: How do you even pronounce Miuccia? Looks made up and a bit like the word Mucker to me, like in the slang 'me old mucker'. I don't mind Jasmina, but I prefer Jasmine.

These are my sons, Rory Christopher and Toby Alexander.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Say: Hey boys!
    Think: Rory will forever be a girl's name for me after watching Gilmore Girls. But Rory Christopher is a really nice name. The pairing of something trendy with something traditional is always one of my favorites. Toby for me always sounds like a dog's name, I always envision a faithful hunting hound growing old with his master. I have no idea why. But Toby Alexander sounds lovely.

Meet my boys: Arden Cole & Isaac Clive

Say: Hi Arden, Hi Isaac!
    Think: The only name I don't like is Clive. Arden Cole isn't a bad combo but I like both names separately. Isaac is just a great name overall.

Meet my daughters; Rhosyn Meredith and Tesni Gwendolyn.
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

Smile

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Interesting names. Never heard of either first name before, but I like how they chose a more common middle name to pair with it. I find both names though, are a bit hard to say.

(sorry, I'm asking these names again, because when I asked them last there was confusion and they were skipped and I really want to see what people say! But this time I added on Emily.)

Hi, meet my daughter Allison Jane and her best friends Michaela Olivia and Emily Nicole. We call them Allie, Kaela and Em though.

(Haha, I hate it when there is a skip too. Totally valid to repost!)

Say: Hey girls
    Think: I can totally see three little girl Allie, Kaela and Em. Cute. Allison Jane is nothing special, but I like the name Allison and normal names can have a lovely ring to them too. Michaela Olivia is nice, I like both names, but they don't balance one another out (both ending in A's). Emily Nicole is sweet too, and it flows really well.

Meet my daughter Tamsin Rose and her little friend Kenna Ashley.