Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1533 of 2721 FirstFirst ... 533 1033 1433 1483 1523 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1543 1583 1633 2033 2533 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,665 of 13603

Thread: Think/Say

Say: "Hello girls!"
    Think: Well I think I can tell which one the favorite is... Lillian Rose Dawn is more elaborate and thought out than Hannah Audrey...

"How's it going? These are Zinnia Ione and Hesher Edward; they're such funny kids!"
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Say: Hi Zinnia! Hi Hesher!
    Think: Zinnia Ione is beautiful! Hesher is a name that I've never heard of before and it's interesting. Edward is just a classic, lovely name.

This my daughter, Lilia Tamsin, and my son, Boston Elliot.
    "That was the thing about best friends.
    Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off
    and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down,
    they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours."
    Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah

Say: Hello Lilia, Boston.
    Think: Very nice and different names. Lilia is actually a first for me, though I quite like it and I love Tamsin (But despise the NN Tammy). I've never considered Boston as a name either, but I think it has a certain charm, even though the NN Boss could come along (and I think I quite like that too). They both sound great together, though.

This is my son Jeremy Harper, who goes by Jem and my daughter Phoebe Louise.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: Hi Jem, Phoebe! How are you today?

Think: I like Jeremy and Phoebe together! Jeremy Harper is a solid combo. I don't like Jem at all though. I've never been fond of Phoebe and I don't like Louise but it's a really cute combo!

Meet my daughters, Annabella & Rosalind. They occasionally like to go by Belle & Rose.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Say: Hi Belle & Rose!!
    Think: What cute names!

This is my best friend, Felicity Rae