Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1481 of 2739 FirstFirst ... 481 981 1381 1431 1471 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1491 1531 1581 1981 2481 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,405 of 13691

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello, girls! Nice to meet you!
    Think: What gorgeous names! I adore both if them. They are so elegant and perfectly familiar but not common. I'd prefer different nns myself- maybe Zuzu and Cora- but still...lovely names.

These are my daughters, Thea Emmeline, Margot Ivy, and Ingrid Jane.

Say: Hello! What classic names!
    Think: Thea is awesome, though I prefer a full name to back it up. Margot looks like maggot to me, so its NMS, but Ingrid is refreshing to see! All are good, solid names, though.

These are my twin daughters, Eve Eliora and Wren Alethea.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Say: Hello girls, so nice to meet you!

Think: Love all but one of the names. Eve is marvelous, timeless and chic. Both middle names are unique and melodic but Wren is for the birds, literally.

This is my niece Benita Laraine, she goes by Binnie and her brother Duncan Jeremiah.

Say: Hi Binnie, hi Duncan!

Think: Adorable names! If my baby is a girl, we plan to either name her Hermione or Benedita, and Benedita's nick name would be Bennie. This name and nick name reminds me a lot of Benita "Binnie"! It's so cute. I really like Lorraine, so Laraine is okay. And I love the boy's name, both Duncan and Jeremiah!

This is my son David Hamish. He goes by Davey.

Say: Hello, Davey!

Think: Meh, David's kind of boring, and I still don't really "get" Hamish, but it's a nice, classic, respectable name.

These are my daughters, Annabel Sofia and Coralie Georgia.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George