Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1441 of 3037 FirstFirst ... 441 941 1341 1391 1431 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1451 1491 1541 1941 2441 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,205 of 15184

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello!
    Think: Love the names, but not the nicknames, though Ebba is unique but NMS.

These are my twins, Lucy Ariadne and Matthias Orion, who goes by Matt.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

London, UK
    Say: Hello, nice to meet you!
    Think: I love those names...they're the perfect combination of of interesting and unusual, and sound so lovely together.

These are my children, Charles David, Nora Jane, and Theodore Ray. They go by Charlie, Nora, and Theo.

Hi kids
    Think: They're nice names, but I'm a bit bored by them.

Meet my daughters Clarabel (Clary) and Calumina (Callie). (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

Say: Hello Clary and Callie!
    Think: Hm. They're a bit too matchy together for my tastes. Clarabel is a bit frilly, but Clary is very cute and wearable. I wonder which one she'll go by more when she gets older? Calumina must be a feminine form of Calum, but I've never encountered it before. I wonder if it's legitimate? It's interesting. Callie is cute.

These are my sons, Aubrey Felix and Rowan Alexander.

Massachusetts, USA
    Say: Hi, Aubrey and Rowan.

Think: Aubrey makes me think of a girl, probably because of it's closeness with Audrey. I do like it more than Audrey, though, and it doesn't seem like a bad name for a boy to wear, especially with the middle name Felix. I've liked that name for quite a while. Rowan has never been one of my favorites, for some reason, but Alexander is a family name for me. For that reason, I'll always be fond of Alexander, no matter how old of a name it is. Rowan and Alexander are a good match, though, and that name could definitely grow on me.

These are my daughters, Katherine Ford and Elizabeth Alexander. They go by Kate and Lulu.