Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1368 of 2660 FirstFirst ... 368 868 1268 1318 1358 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1378 1418 1468 1868 2368 ... LastLast
Results 6,836 to 6,840 of 13296

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi!
    Think: I adore Leopold, like Everett, don't know about Hallam, and dislike Guy. It also seems a strange, but still functioning set of brothers that "work".

My twins, Ariadne and Alasdair, and my husband Rafferty who goes by "Raffy".
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind

SAY: 'What lovely names! I've never met an Ariadne'.
    THINK: Ariadne is nice, but a bit of a mouthful. I really love Alasdair, but they're rather overwhelming as twin names. I like Rafferty but not Raffy, which seems silly for a grown man.

Meet my little girl, Winona Mae.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Say: Hello there Winona!
    Think: I love Winona right now! I like Mae, but I much prefer it as a first name. It doesn't really do anything for me in this particular combo. Lovely to meet a little Winona, though!

This is my son Lev Morgan and my daughter Ives Marielle.

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Lev isn't my style, but sounds good with the middle name. I don't like Ives Marielle.

Meet my twin girls Quintella Else and Reenie Anneliese and their guest from Ireland Murphy Órlaith.

Say: Nice to see you kids here today!
    Think: I'm not a huge fan of Murphy but its okay. The girls names however I don't like at all. Quinn would be alright but having tella added on the end does nothing to enhance the name. Reenie sound like a nickname for something else and not a good one.

These are my two girls Leora Octavia and Eulalia Ligeia and their brother Aram Osiris.