Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1368 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 368 868 1268 1318 1358 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1378 1418 1468 1868 2368 ... LastLast
Results 6,836 to 6,840 of 13335

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi!
    Think: I adore Leopold, like Everett, don't know about Hallam, and dislike Guy. It also seems a strange, but still functioning set of brothers that "work".

My twins, Ariadne and Alasdair, and my husband Rafferty who goes by "Raffy".
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind

SAY: 'What lovely names! I've never met an Ariadne'.
    THINK: Ariadne is nice, but a bit of a mouthful. I really love Alasdair, but they're rather overwhelming as twin names. I like Rafferty but not Raffy, which seems silly for a grown man.

Meet my little girl, Winona Mae.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eithne - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Eilidh Jessamine - Virginia Eseld - Imogen Kintyre
    Rufus Kielder - Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nichol - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon - George/Georgie Sioda

olivia, sixteen; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Say: Hello there Winona!
    Think: I love Winona right now! I like Mae, but I much prefer it as a first name. It doesn't really do anything for me in this particular combo. Lovely to meet a little Winona, though!

This is my son Lev Morgan and my daughter Ives Marielle.

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Lev isn't my style, but sounds good with the middle name. I don't like Ives Marielle.

Meet my twin girls Quintella Else and Reenie Anneliese and their guest from Ireland Murphy Órlaith.

Say: Nice to see you kids here today!
    Think: I'm not a huge fan of Murphy but its okay. The girls names however I don't like at all. Quinn would be alright but having tella added on the end does nothing to enhance the name. Reenie sound like a nickname for something else and not a good one.

These are my two girls Leora Octavia and Eulalia Ligeia and their brother Aram Osiris.