Names Searched Right Now:
Page 813 of 2798 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 811 812 813 814 815 823 863 913 1313 1813 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,065 of 13986

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Wow, hello there!
    Think: Jacob is so classic/plain compared to his sisters' names. Nalha makes me think of The Lion King and Behati is all Behati Prinsloo to me. It seems kind of weird to hear it on someone else when it's so tied to one person, kind of like meeting a kid named Beyoncé or Madonna. Luna is fine - it's one of those names that I feel like I should love but it just doesn't do anything for me somehow. However, it fits really well with her sisters' names. A very interesting sibset.

These are my sons, Adlai and Maier.

Say: Hi, boys!
    Think: I'm not sure how to pronounce that...

Hi, these are my kids, Lily, Clara, Elliot and Felix.

Say: Hi kids!!
    Think: I thing those are the right choice for siblings. The names are very classy and cute.

This are my 7 daughters Bronte, Boheme, Blaire, Bridget, Behati, Barcelona and Bardot
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Wow! That must be fun having a houseful of girls!!!
    Think: I like Blaire and Bridget, but I don't like the others nearly as much...

Meet my children Ariel, Emma, Lacey, Dallen, Matt, and Roscoe
    "I feel like a little bit, like, I’m the Braveheart of creativity.”
    ~ Kanye West

Say: Hi, kids!
    Think: The girls names are all in-tune (very feminine and cute), but the boys names are all over the place, from very common (Matt) to very unique (Roscoe).

Hi, these are my daughters Liliana, Delilah, Phoebe and Vivian.