Names Searched Right Now:
Page 806 of 2717 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 804 805 806 807 808 816 856 906 1306 1806 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,030 of 13584

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi boys!
    Think: Nice, classic names.

This is my son Lucas, we call him Luke
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Hi Luke.
    Think: I love this name, classic and strong with a little boy-next-door.

These are my kids Eleanor and Victoria.
    Plenty of novel babies but no real ones for a few more years.
    Currently loving on:
    Siobhan, Eleanor, Catherine, Bridget, Lenore, Matilda, Adelaide, Cosima, Genevieve
    Arthur, William, Percival, Spencer, Henry, Felix, Nathaniel, Gatsby, Holden, Miles
    Fur baby: Roger

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: I've never liked this names BUT together they sound really amazing, a perfect choice for siblings.

This are my four daughters: Grace, Boheme, Bronte and Florence.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Hi girls! Four sisters, that must be fun!
    Think: Well, Grace and Florence go together (both feminine and classic) and Boheme and Bronte go together (both much more unique and boyish), but not really all four as a sibset.

Hi, this is my daughter Ella and my son Jasper. They're twins!

Say: Hello there! Wow, twins!
    Think: They seem like different styles to me - Ella is sort of plain, conservative, and trendy and Jasper is a bit more daring and hipster. They somehow compliment each other really well though. One of The Strokes has twins named Ella and Silvan, and this sibset reminds me of that one because once again it's Ella paired with a more daring boy's name.

Hello! This is my daughter Proserpine! We call her Posey.