Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2715 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 1715 2215 2615 2665 2705 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2725 2765 ... LastLast
Results 13,571 to 13,575 of 14053

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hey there!
    Think: Love Josephine! And Joey is adorable <3

This is Levon James and his little sisters, Angel Marie and Jane Andrea.
    READ IT HERE: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25138238-humphrey
    Or find "Humphrey" on wattpad.com

This is a story about a lot of things.

Things like bluebirds and Harbingers, ukuleles and fancy bicycles, old people, young people, poetry, friends and neighbors, parties and Christmas gifts, stolen things and lost things, dancing, terrible singing, guilt, angry people and sad people, but also happy people, nursing homes, smiling, and above all, an old man named Humphrey.

Teenberry

This is Levon James and his little sisters, Angel Marie and Jane Andrea.

Say: Hi, guys!
    Think: I absolutely love James and Jane but the other names are nms.

This is my son Thomas Edmund! His best friends Leo Athlestan, Violet Elisabetta and Florence Kate are coming over later - would your kids like to play with them?
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say: Hey!
    Think: Thomas is OK, just too popular for me. Edmund sounds like an elderly man to me, but it has a great meaning and history. Also, there's that Gordon Lightfoot song, Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Beautiful song, sad event. I like Leo a lot. I've never heard Athlestan before, I wonder if it's in someone's honor? Violet is, again, too popular for me. I also hear "violent" when it's said out loud. I much prefer Viola of Violetta. Elisabetta is gorgeous, Florence and Kate as well.

Meet Noel James, August Levon and Leora Vienna

Things like bluebirds and Harbingers, ukuleles and fancy bicycles, old people, young people, poetry, friends and neighbors, parties and Christmas gifts, stolen things and lost things, dancing, terrible singing, guilt, angry people and sad people, but also happy people, nursing homes, smiling, and above all, an old man named Humphrey.

Teenberry

Say: Hi Noel, August, & Leora!
    Think: Even though, I'm not a big fan of Noel, Noel James is a very lovely combo. I adore August Levon, my favorite name out of the set. Leora is gorgeous but not a fan of Vienna as the MN. Vienna's a pretty name though.

This is my little sister, Callie Veronica, and her best friend, Liv Francesca.
    "Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better
    than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us,
    to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone."
    - Vincent van Gogh

Say: Hi guys!
    Think: I wonder if Callie and Liv are short for something. I personally don't like Callie, I find it kind of perky and annoying-sounding. It's also the name of my best friend's dog. Liv is pretty, but its too connected to overused Olivia for me. Love Veronica and Francesca.

Meet Levon Jude, Eliza Jane and Felicity Leigh!

Teenberry