Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2715 of 3031 FirstFirst ... 1715 2215 2615 2665 2705 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2725 2765 2815 ... LastLast
Results 13,571 to 13,575 of 15155

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids!

Think: I love Eliza Jane the rest not so much. Leigh is okay but I prefer Lee.

My boys Abner Donegal and Felix Uriah ran down the street to get their sister Simone Mahala. She's visiting her best friend Vienna Carmen but they should be right back if you'd like to meet them.

Say: I'd love to
    Think: Love Vienna, Mahala is okay. The rest are nms.

Would you like to meet my daughter.. This is Kallie Renae, her and three of her best friends Juniper Lake *Juni*, Hannah Jordan and Baden Carter are heading to the movies.
    17 year old girl in year 12 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names. JT is my life <3

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Boys: Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

Say: Hey.
    Think: I don't really like this sibset. I love Juniper but not with another word name. Hannah Jordan and Baden Carter fit but I dislike the names. Juniper and Carter would have been nice.

Margo Ruth has dance this evening.

Say : That's great ! I love dancing .

Think : Such a beautiful name !

Unfortunately my oldest daughter Persephone doesn't like to dance . Sephia prefers skating . But her youngest sisters Ariadne & Ophelia adore dancing ! Especially ballet .
    “I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

Belladonna Forest ~ Persephone Lenore ~ Nocturne Ophelia ~ Psyche Isadora ~ Rosa Ninghtingale ~ Séraphine Wildrose
    Amadeus Raphaël ~ Viktor Dorian ~ Dante Alexander Wolf ~ Lucien Alaric ~ Orpheus Edgar ~ Wolfram Allan
    Ligeia ~ Zuleika ~ Lilith ~ Prometheus ~ Quentin ~ Zephan

Say: My daughter is a skater too!
    Think: I love Ariadne and Persphone, and Sephia is interesting not only as a nn, but could be a cool stand alone name. I also quite like Ophelia (now I know one).

This is my daughter, Musette Amadea Pari. We're going shopping later to get a costume for her first ice skating competition.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (17) 😏
    Future mummy, dreaming of...
    Little Misses Combos ✦ Pandora • Demelza • Beatrix • Marigold ✦
    ✦ Crushing on... Atticus - William - John - Francis George - Anna - Artemis ✦
    Mister Men Combos ✦ Caspian | Phoenix | Ptolemy | Horatio ✦
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • BBC Sherlock • His Last Vow •