Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2715 of 2991 FirstFirst ... 1715 2215 2615 2665 2705 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2725 2765 2815 ... LastLast
Results 13,571 to 13,575 of 14952

Thread: Think/Say

Say: I'd love to
    Think: Love Vienna, Mahala is okay. The rest are nms.

Would you like to meet my daughter.. This is Kallie Renae, her and three of her best friends Juniper Lake *Juni*, Hannah Jordan and Baden Carter are heading to the movies.
    17 year old girl in year 12 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names. JT is my life <3

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hey.
    Think: I don't really like this sibset. I love Juniper but not with another word name. Hannah Jordan and Baden Carter fit but I dislike the names. Juniper and Carter would have been nice.

Margo Ruth has dance this evening.

Say : That's great ! I love dancing .

Think : Such a beautiful name !

Unfortunately my oldest daughter Persephone doesn't like to dance . Sephia prefers skating . But her youngest sisters Ariadne & Ophelia adore dancing ! Especially ballet .
    Vasiliki,

" You think I'am not a goddess?
    Try me,
    This a torch song,
    Touch me and you'll burn. "

*Persephone Isolda Marian * Anastasia "Stanzi" / Prometheus

Mother of kitty kat, Maurice.

Say: My daughter is a skater too!
    Think: I love Ariadne and Persphone, and Sephia is interesting not only as a nn, but could be a cool stand alone name. I also quite like Ophelia (now I know one).

This is my daughter, Musette Amadea Pari. We're going shopping later to get a costume for her first ice skating competition.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora Valencia Fae, Demelza Georgiana Clio, Evanthe Sylvia Rosalind, & Beatrix, or Artemis
    Little Misses

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Say: That will be fun! They can be so colorful.

Think: Sorry I hate Musette, makes me think of musket. Amadea is alright but I don't love it. Pari would make a cute nn but as a full it sounds like a mispronounciation of Paris

My nieces Marvel Anne and Mary Janina skate too! Marvel Anne is just starting but Mary Janina competes in different tournaments statewide.