Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2621 of 3011 FirstFirst ... 1621 2121 2521 2571 2611 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2631 2671 2721 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,105 of 15051

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hosea, wow. I haven't heard that name in a long time. Congrats on your new baby!
    Think: Interesting choice. I really want to like Hosea but somehow I see the word "horse" there. Maybe I'm just weird though. Hosea Pax is a nice name and the meaning is really awesome.

My boys are Darius Cullen (14) and Everett Ambrose (11). My little girl here is Nerissa Ffion. Nessa is turning five in a week.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Cedric. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Amadeus. Damien Alexei Orion

Say: Happy birthday Nessa!
    Think: Nerissa Ffion is gorgeous. Nessa is such a cute nickname, too. I dislike Darius and Everett, though, and I don't think they go all that well with Nerissa. I like Ambrose as a middle name for Everett, though. Darius Cullen is okay as a combo, but really NMS.

I have five children, and they're all boys. We were thinking about trying again for a girl, but decided that Wesley Troy, Malcolm Daniel, Alistair Joss, Gregory March, and Winston Prosper are more than enough for us to handle!
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Say: Hi boys! Haha, five children would be enough for me too, a little girl in the middle of all those boys doesn't sound good for me too.
    Think: That is a great combination of names. I'm not a big fan of Alistair and March is just the season for me. Wesley Troy (nn Wes) is my favorite. But the five of them together sound really cool.

"This here is my 18 month old son Daniel Nicholas and he's a big brother of Thomas Benjamin."

say: Hey boys!
    Think: I like Both Daniel and Nicholas but not so much together. Hate Thomas but love Benjamin! Wish it was his fn.

These are my triplets Aubrey Paige, Melody Christine and Linsey Violet. They're a handful but we love them!

Say: Hello, kids!
    Think: Not my favorite names, but not bad, I love f the name Violet.

THIS is my son Equinox and my daughter Solstice. They're twins, and they're turning 12 tomorrow!
    I am a 16 year old girl who has always loved names. I write for fun.

These are my character names.
    The girls: Blue, Belinda, Daisy, Jolie, Talia, Valentine, Athena, Molly, Lana, Giselle, Rosy, Elise, Bella, Crystal, Lilly, Ryleigh

The boys: Martin, King, Max, Eric, Blake, Ellery, Ron, Damian, Ziggy, Royal, David, Freddy, Danny, Craig, Grey,