Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2621 of 2661 FirstFirst ... 1621 2121 2521 2571 2611 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2631 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,105 of 13301

Thread: Think/Say

Say : Nice to meet you kids !

Think : i dislike Kyle , Love Alexander , Orion & Isabelle . Iam neutral for the others .

My daugter turns sixteen today . Psyche Ulalume is a true angel with long blonde hair and pale skin . She was named after my favorite poem by Edgar Allan Poe .

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

Say: Happy birthday, Psyche. Ah, I like Poe too.
    Think: Psyche Ulalume? Sounds weird, sorry. Definitely nms.

My twins are Leonora Phoebe and Laetitia Amoret.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Say : Twins are great !!

Think : Dislike Laetitia , love Phoebe and Amoret . I prefer Lenore to Leonore

These are my daugters Iris , Pearl & Maude .

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: absolutely love Pearl, neutral about Iris and I don't really like Maude.

This is Elowen Lux. We're going to see her cousins, Oliver Frederick and Tessa Faye. Elle, Ollie and Tess have basically grown up together.

Say : Thats great!

Think : Although nms, all are nice, lovely names.

This is my daughter Ophelia Agape & this is her cousin Cosima Agatha.