Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2620 of 2739 FirstFirst ... 1620 2120 2520 2570 2610 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2630 2670 2720 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,100 of 13691

Thread: Think/Say

Say : Hey Kids!

Think : Vivian Wren is lovely. But i'am not a fan of the boy's name.

This is my sweet angel, Iris Elisabeth. She just turn four.

Say: Hello, kids! Nice to meet you.
    Think: Eh, so so names. But I've never met twins before!

These are the triplets:Kalliope Josephine, Zephyrus Herman and Septimus Xavier. We spelled Kalliope with a K, because that's its original spelling, and it's family tradition to give the boys names ending in -us,
    Team Kalliope

Say: What lovely kids! Their names are wonderful, too.
    Think: I love all of the first names! Kalliope, Zephyrus, and Septimus are perfection as a sibset. I don't love any of the middle names, but they do go well with the first names.

These are my children, Winston Prosper, Cecil Judge, and Henrietta Poet. We call Winston 'Winnie' sometimes, but he doesn't like it now that he's a fifth grader, because its too much of a 'baby name'. We still call Henrietta 'Hettie' all the time, though.
    Not expecting, I just love names <3
    Vote on my namelist?

Say : Nice to meet you kids!

Think : Love the middles, really dislike the nicknames, Henrietta & Cecil . I'am neutral about Winston.

These my childrens Louisa Daisy Kate who we call Lulu boo & Edward William James aka Teddy.

Say: Hello kkids.
    Think: Edward nn Ted? Eh.. I can understand that but I don't really like it. I prefer just Edward. Teddy is another name for me. I hate Lulu Boo but Louisa is pretty. Their middle names are all nice.

Meet my kiddos: Kyle Alexander Orion, Seraphina Cytherea Juliette and Valencia Callista Isabelle.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias