Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2528 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 1528 2028 2428 2478 2518 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2538 2578 2628 ... LastLast
Results 12,636 to 12,640 of 13624

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello!
    Think: August, and Gwendolen Linnea (as a combo and separately) are amazing names! I love them!

This is my son, Artemas Theon, and his little brother Ignacio Torin.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Say: You have some powerful names!
    Think: I love strong names on boys especially if it can be shortened to a cutsie nickname. I wonder what their nicknames would be. I would shorten Artemas to Artie and Ignacio to Iggy. I also love how these names are full of historical significance.

These are my little girls, Belle Angelina and Rebeckah Hope. Belle is a ballerina and Becky is a cowgirl.

Say: Oh, those names are so pretty.

Think: Eh, not really my style, Belle is getting a bit too popular but to each their own. Rebeckah is really pretty though.

Please meet my kids, my twins Artemis Sarah and Atlas Everett and their big brother Sebastian Cooper. Artie and Rhett have just started school and Artie is becoming a real social butterfly. Bash is a bit of an athlete, he plays basketball, baseball and soccer.

Say: That's great!
    Think: I know Artemis was a goddess, but I much prefer it on a boy (thanks to Artemis Fowl ^.^). Artemis Sarah works well, though. Atlas Everett is very handsome, and Rhett's a great name, but if you're going to call him Rhett why wouldn't you just make Everett his first name? Sebastian Cooper is fine. Artie doesn't work on a girl, IMO, but Bash is pretty cute.

Meet my boys, Alonzo and Montgomery. Lonny and Monty just got back from soccer practice.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: ooh how fun!
    Think: I really like these names, they are long, sturdy and strong, and they shorten to super cute nicknames! My absolute favorite kind of boys name. Monty is beyond adorable and my favorite person in the world (other than family) is nicknamed Monty!

Meet my sons, Hugo and Finn
    Last edited by namingnerdling; May 10th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.