Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2528 of 2990 FirstFirst ... 1528 2028 2428 2478 2518 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2538 2578 2628 ... LastLast
Results 12,636 to 12,640 of 14950

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Lovely to meet you
    Think: Love Hazel Charlotte, don't like Reuben. Also, does Reuben not get a middle name?

This is my daughter Juniper Wren and my son Calvin James.

Say: Hi kids.
    Think: Love Juniper Wren, very naturey and cute. James is handsome but I'm not a fan of Calvin.

These are my twins Lyla Margot and Max Julian.
    Name loving BritBerry

Little ladies: Ava Posey, Twila, Opal, Tansy, Eleanor, Elise, Freya, Ramona, Hero, Carly
    Little gents: Brogan, Emory, Thayer, Calvin, Aubrey, Isaac, Caleb, Leo, Harvey, Asa

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: None of the names are my style but they go well together.

This is my son Wyatt Nathaniel. His older brother, Grant Alexander, is over on the monkey bars with his twin sister Brynn Emily. Grant and Brynn are 8, Wyatt is 4.

Beatrice, Jane, Rosie, Winnie & Adeline
    Gideon, Charlie, Sawyer, Flynn & Lachlan

This is my son Wyatt Nathaniel. His older brother, Grant Alexander, is over on the monkey bars with his twin sister Brynn Emily. Grant and Brynn are 8, Wyatt is 4.

Say: Hi, Wyatt! Nice to meet you.
    Think: I like all the names, but not really together. All three FN/MN combos were well, and I especially love Wyatt and Nathaniel, but Grant and Brynn together--the names flow together and create "grin" to me. I also dislike the double T endings with Wyatt and Grant.

Maybe Wyatt might like to play with my oldest, Joseph Victor? Joe's four too--he's over there in the sandbox with his little brother, Eliot Samuel.
    Julia Catherine

wordsmith~historian~activist~singer~dancer
    lifelong name nerd~future mother

Mary|Catherine {Cat/Catlin}|Rose
    Eulalia, Louise, Anna, Jane, Fern, Aoife, Charlotte, Hope, Grace

Joseph {Joe/Joey}|Francis {Frankie}|Alexander {Sasha}
    Nathan, David, Luke, Robert, Samuel, Daniel, James, August, Eliot, Erik, Paul, Leon, Felix

long | lists

Say: My kids love sandboxes!
    Think: Joseph Victor is a nice solid name, Eliot Samuel is nice but I prefer the Elliott spelling. The nickname Joe is super cute!

These are my sons Liam and Jack.