Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2457 of 3012 FirstFirst ... 1457 1957 2357 2407 2447 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2467 2507 2557 2957 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,285 of 15059

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: What beautiful names! Tallulah, Lucille and Margery are long-time faves, and their nicknames are cute as can be! Though Mabel and Dorothea are a little too dated for me.

I would like to introduce you to my children Sawyer Landon and Sienna Leighton, and their younger brother Xavier Tristan.
    Eyes aglow like burning coals, look away!
    Look away! For those who spy them ought pray.

Say: Hello Sawyer, Hi Sienna, Hey Xavier
    Think: Never been too keen on Sawyer. Love love Landon and Sienna. Leighton, Tristan and Xavier don't really do much for me either but I don't mind them. Cute sibset tho

I'd like you to meet my daughter Aria Violet and her best friend Genevieve Mae who goes by Vivi and her step-brother Cameron Matthias
    17 year old girl in year 12 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names. JT is my life <3

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

say: hey kids!
    think:Aria Violet is absolutely beautiful! I like Cameron too but I prefer Matthew over Matthias. Genevieve simply makes me want to throw up and Mae is not okay to go by.. Vivi sort of helps. poor kid.

Id like you to meet my daughter Christina Fay and my little man Brandon Jayce

Say: Hello cuties!
    Think: I love the name Brandon, and Christina is quite nice. I like Fay as a middle, but Jayce isn't really my taste. The flow for both names is quite perfect however.

I'd like you to meet my precious daughter, Anna Magdalene.
    Eyes aglow like burning coals, look away!
    Look away! For those who spy them ought pray.

Say: Nice to meet you, Anna
    Think: Beautiful name! I wouldn't use Anna, because it's far too close to my own name, but the Anna Magdalene combination is great. I love the longer, more unique middle with the shorter more common first.

Meet my sons Silas James and Gideon Elias!
    Leo * Flynn * Jasper * Westley * Henry * Thomas * Ezekiel * Fox

Mara * Alice * Jane * Vivian * Eliza * Maeve * Helena * June