Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2293 of 2798 FirstFirst ... 1293 1793 2193 2243 2283 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2303 2343 2393 2793 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,465 of 13989

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Aria.

Think: Neither name is my style.

My cousins just arrived today from France for a visit. Let me introduce Sylvie Francoise, Fabienne Catarina and Delphine Elodie. Their brother Audric Cyril, we call him Audie, has been here for about a year attending university and they've all come to see how he's doing.
    Last edited by joel613; February 23rd, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Say: Hello! Welcome!
    Think: I don't love Sylvie Francoise, Fabienne or Audric Cyril. Catarina is cute, and I like Delphine Elodie.

My eldest daughter, Elowen Eva Marie was given a car on her sixteenth birthday. She got her drivers license yesterday, and is very excited to be driving without an adult in the car! Isla Cerys Noelle is thirteen, and cannot wait to have a car and a licence like her elder sister!

Say: Congratulations to Elowen. Not too long for Isla to wait now!
    Think: Both combos are very elegant sounding, and I love Elowen and Isla for siblings, so lovely!

My little ones have a while to wait before driving! The quads, Scarlett Amelia, Brody Graham, Hudson Luke, and Oscar James, are ten, and their little sister Piper Eloise is three. We're planning to add one more to our family, and then it will be complete.
    Name loving BritBerry

//Juniper Madeleine Zoe, Vivian Rosemary Pearl, Jillian Faye, Hazel Pamina//
    //Fox Nathanael, Asa Bellamy Jack, Edmund Atlas Rowe, Tristan Willoughby//

Say: Wow! I think five is quite complete as it is!
    Think: I like Piper Eloise, Oscar James, Scarlett Amelia & Hudson Luke but don't like Brody Graham. They all work well together.

Mine are far away from driving cars but Birdie Aurelia & Clio Hermione love riding horses!

Say:That's great!

Think: I love Clio and I love Birdie and I like Hermione because of the Harry Potter and Shakespeare connections. Aurelia's alright as well but not my style.

My daughters, Juno Rose and Lola Arden want to start horse riding lessons as well.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.