Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2254 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 1254 1754 2154 2204 2244 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2264 2304 2354 2754 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,270 of 14054

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi girls! What cute nicknames
    Think: Not a fan of Belphoebe but i like Juliette. I like Rosalind but not Amoret and I like Valentina too, but Bellatrix is too sinister after Harry Potter

These are my twins, Beatrix Sybil and Magnus Theo
    Eve Tallulah Tuesday
    'strange things will happen if you let them'
    Instagram: @abcd.eve

These are my twins, Beatrix Sybil and Magnus Theo

Say: Hi!
    Think: I prefer Beatrice, and Sybil is nice, although it will always be tied to Trelawney for me. I love Magnus and Theo, but I think Magnus Theodore would have a better flow. Beatrix and Magnus seem mismatched.

These are my boys Asa Marcus and Nico Jehan. They've just started their first year of school!
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Leah, Hannah

Say: Hi boys! How exciting for you to be starting school.

Think: I love Asa. Marcus and Nico are okay but not paired with Asa. Jehan leaves me cold.

Maybe they'll be in my niece Eloisa Edythe's class. She's beginning school this year too. Her sisters Isadora Violette and Ianthe Lucilla are in second and third grade. The baby of the family Estella Pearl will be starting the year after next.

Say: My little ones are around the same ages!
    Think: I prefer Eloise Edith, and Xanthe Lucille, but Isadora Violette and Estella Pearl are gorgeous.

My eldest, Agnes Vivienne is 8, Eleanor Sophia is 6, Martha Genevieve is 4 and my youngest two,
    Olive Rebecca and Lucy Charlotte are 1.
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

Say: Hello girls!
    Think: Agnes Vivienne and Lucy Charlotte are perfection. I prefer Ellie to Eleanor, but I like Sophia. Martha Genevieve is meh. I LOVE Rebecca, but Olive is odd to me.

My daughter, Ava Soleil, has a glitz pageant this weekend!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)