Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2072 of 2721 FirstFirst ... 1072 1572 1972 2022 2062 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2082 2122 2172 2572 ... LastLast
Results 10,356 to 10,360 of 13602

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Much congratulations to you both!

Think: Love Eve and really like Penelope, together they're a great combo. Isabel is a pretty name but far too common now an Bo is terrible.

Maybe we can stop by tonight to see baby Eve. Do you mind if we bring the kids, Mary Abigail, Millicent Mae, Naomi Pamela and Dane Gregory with us? Mary Abigail & Millicent will make cookies, the other two will want to help of course but they're too little just yet.

Maybe we can stop by tonight to see baby Eve. Do you mind if we bring the kids, Mary Abigail, Millicent Mae, Naomi Pamela and Dane Gregory with us? Mary Abigail & Millicent will make cookies, the other two will want to help of course but they're too little just yet.

Say: Hey, guys! Of course you can come over.
    Think: I love Mary Abigail. I just can't make myself like Millicent or Pamela fro some reason. Mae, Naomi and Dane Gregory are okay.

My girls Lucienne Adair and Margot Bree can't wait to meet you.
    My name is Lucy, I'm sixteen years old, and I adore names.
    fir: Rory, Hugo, Leo, William, Isaac, Jack, Augustus, Orion, Aaron, Caspian, Louis, Samuel
    mná: Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose, Adair, Cordelia, Lucia, Eliza, Adelaide, Cassia, Maeve, Hannah

Say: Hi girls, my kids are excited to meet you too!
    Think: Love Lucienne and Margot, but Adair and Bree just don't excite me.

Brogan Oliver James and Hermione Anna Grace want to say hi! You can call them Bo and Mia.
    Name loving BritBerry

Say: Hey Bo, hey Mia!
    Think: I like Oliver James, but not Brogan. Hermione Anna Grace is very pretty.

This is my son Samson. We call him Sam.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Edia // Etta // Frances // India // Margot // Marian // Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie
    Carey // Dot // Este // Leslie // Petra // Sasha // Tavi // Twila

Say : Hi Sam

Think : I like Sam but not Samson .

Maybe you want to play with my sons Theodore James & Augustus Charles ? We call them Theo & Gus .

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.