Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2007 of 2742 FirstFirst ... 1007 1507 1907 1957 1997 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2017 2057 2107 2507 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,035 of 13708

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello dear, it's good to meet you.

Think: While I'd never use it Elowen is pretty but sorry Fern belongs on a porch not on a child.

Nice to see you here today, let me introduce my children and their friend. This is my daughter Spring Rosalinda, her brother Gregory Forrest and this is his best buddy Eben Arthur.

Say: Hello!
    Think: I love Gregory Forrest and Eben Arthur! Eben Arthur especially is right up my alley, but they're both fantastic names. Spring Rosalinda is interesting. I really like Rosalinda. Spring I want to like, but I'm not so sure about. Overall, though, I really like these names! Even though I'm not sure about Spring, I appreciate that the parents went there. Gregory and Spring is sort of out there as a sibset, though - one very classic, the other not.

This is my daughter Goldie. Her full name is Marigold Odette Annemarie.

Say: Hi, that's an unusual name
    Think: I've never been able to understand the attraction of Marigold (I can only think of the gloves). Odette is lovely, definitely my favourite of the three names. Annemarie is nice but it makes an already long name much longer and the flow isn't great with the other names.

These are my children Rosemary (Romy) Oriana and Reuben Ezra
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

Say: Hi guys, how are you doing?
    Think: Rosemary and Reuben are adorable, and Romy is so cute, I never even thought of using it as a nn for Romy. Ezra is cute too, but not my personal favourite. Oriana is a name that I don't like, but it flows well with Rosemary.

This is my daughter Bridget Marguerite.
    Name loving BritBerry

Say: Hello, nice to meet you.
    Think: I like Marguerite, but Bridget doesn't interest me very much. You don't hear if often, though, so it's kind of fun to see it on a little girl.

These are my children, Tessa Elizabeth, Oliver Grant and James David.