Names Searched Right Now:
Page 194 of 2725 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast

Thread: Think/Say

Re: Think/Say

Hi Erin!

I like Posey, But the flow of Erin Posey isn't the best and it sounds like a brand of high end baby clothes XD

This is my daughter Felicity

Say: Hi Felicity, how pretty! /Think: Sounds very pretty but kinda pretentious and I know a kid named Felicity who used to go to my daughter's nursery and she whined constantly so I used to think of her as "The Moaner Flissa" as in "The Mona Lisa". I love the meaning and how timeless it is though.

Hi, this is my daughter Romilly Elise.

Also I think sosbanfach92 (what does that mean?) spelled it Poesy intentionally Aralyn. They mean different things. Posey is a flower name Poesy means poem. I think Poesy goes well with Erin because Erin means Ireland so Erin Poesy is like Irish Poet.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbledore
    Also I think sosbanfach92 (what does that mean?) spelled it Poesy intentionally Aralyn. They mean different things. Posey is a flower name Poesy means poem. I think Poesy goes well with Erin because Erin means Ireland so Erin Poesy is like Irish Poet.
    I didn't notice the two letters being switched...Its late here xD. Erin Poesy does sound pretty

Hi Romilly

I LOVE Romilly But I always mis-pronounce Elise as El-see instead of E-lees

This is my daughter Agatha

Current Loc: Cookham, UK. Hometown: Cape Town - South Africa

> Hi there Agatha. _ > I think this might be too vintage for me, but I'm trying to hear it & others differently. Very brave, imo. _ > Hi this is my daughter Sigrid
    ?Hazelet? UPDATED!Please VOTE!Thanks! ? http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/114298 ? http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9794036 ?baby/child photographer London,UK: www.tandykerry.com ?baby/child photographer San Francisco,CA: www.emmawilliamsphotography.com ?