Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1909 of 2707 FirstFirst ... 909 1409 1809 1859 1899 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1919 1959 2009 2409 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,545 of 13534

Thread: Think/Say

Think: Awwwwwww! Cute. I'm not sure about the flow of both names but I feel this may be due an accent/pronunciation thing. Both names have the right balance of unusual but familiar which gives the children a sense of individuality without all the problems.

Say: Hey. This is Iris Iolanthe.

Say: Hello Iris! I love your name!
    Think: This combination really, really works for me. Iris is one of my favorites, and I really like the alliteration here. Iolanthe is so pretty and exotic sounding.

This my son Elio Rupert Jude.

Say: Hello Elio, that's a unique name you have.

Think: It's an okay name if you're willing to put your kid through the Ellio's Pizza jokes but I prefer Elliot. I love Rupert however, Jude to me is a girls name.

I'd like you to meet my twins Anna Olympia and Edgar Augustine.

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Anna Olympia is pretty and Edgar Augustine is handsome. I feel like the "ine" sound in Augustine sounds feminine, how about Edgar August? Edgar and Anna aren't great for twins; one is pretty common, the other is very uncommon.

Meet my daughter, Maliah Summer. We call her Mel for short.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Say: Hi Mel! You have such an unusual name.
    Think: Hmm. Not sure I like Maliah Summer - it seems quite frilly and little-girly. Mel is sweet, though.

Meet my sons, Felix and Orson. We're currently expecting a girl, and we're thinking of calling her Zelda.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia