Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1909 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 909 1409 1809 1859 1899 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1919 1959 2009 2409 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,545 of 14061

Thread: Think/Say

Think: Awwwwwww! Cute. I'm not sure about the flow of both names but I feel this may be due an accent/pronunciation thing. Both names have the right balance of unusual but familiar which gives the children a sense of individuality without all the problems.

Say: Hey. This is Iris Iolanthe.

Say: Hello Iris! I love your name!
    Think: This combination really, really works for me. Iris is one of my favorites, and I really like the alliteration here. Iolanthe is so pretty and exotic sounding.

This my son Elio Rupert Jude.

Say: Hello Elio, that's a unique name you have.

Think: It's an okay name if you're willing to put your kid through the Ellio's Pizza jokes but I prefer Elliot. I love Rupert however, Jude to me is a girls name.

I'd like you to meet my twins Anna Olympia and Edgar Augustine.

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Anna Olympia is pretty and Edgar Augustine is handsome. I feel like the "ine" sound in Augustine sounds feminine, how about Edgar August? Edgar and Anna aren't great for twins; one is pretty common, the other is very uncommon.

Meet my daughter, Maliah Summer. We call her Mel for short.

Clara, Isla, Tessa, Flora, Greta, Eve, Zara, Celia

Oscar, Albus, Felix, Ronan, Wally, Wyatt, Henry, Asher

Say: Hi Mel! You have such an unusual name.
    Think: Hmm. Not sure I like Maliah Summer - it seems quite frilly and little-girly. Mel is sweet, though.

Meet my sons, Felix and Orson. We're currently expecting a girl, and we're thinking of calling her Zelda.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia