Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1855 of 2742 FirstFirst ... 855 1355 1755 1805 1845 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1865 1905 1955 2355 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,275 of 13708

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Archer!
    Think: Archer is cool, and I love Quentin! I hope he is called "Archie" as a nn, because that is way cute.

These are my kids Millicent Ruby, Edwin Tobias, Augustus George and Delphine Sylvia.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: I really do not like the girls first names, but I think the names are really cute!

These are my children, Cassiopeia, Muses & Apollo.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Not a fan of the names for personal and religious reasons.

These are my daughters, Paetynn Grace and Kynnedi Rose.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Say: Hi! nice to meet you.

Think: If I could hear those spellings, I would pity the girls for having to explain them the rest of their lives, and I can't imagine a grown woman named Kynnedi. If I just heard the names, I would think the Payton or Peyton and Kennedy actually go well together, but are not my style. I like Rose and Grace but they are overused as middle names, IMO.

This is my son, Hawthorne Clark, and his friend, Leander Jonas.

Say: Hi boys
    Think: hawthorne is going to be associated to Gale Hawthorne from the Hunger games for a long time! Leander reminds me of the girls name Lavender or Leanne. Clark and Jonas are find, sort of old and tired out IMO.

Hi, meet my daughter Georgia Willow.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.