Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1786 of 2796 FirstFirst ... 786 1286 1686 1736 1776 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1796 1836 1886 2286 2786 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,930 of 13977

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi Bronte, how are you doing Whitely?
    Think: Both names are ok, but neither is really great. Bronte is much nicer than Whitely.

Hi! Meet my daughters Melissa Riley and Charlotte Katerina. They go by Mel and Char.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hi girls!
    Think: Neither name is too exciting or unexpected. Love the nn Mel, but other than that neither are my style.

Here are my daughters Olive Madeline and Harriet Emma.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Say: Hello Olive and Harriet!
    Think: I really love these combinations! I love that Olive and Harriet are a bit more daring and then Madeline and Emma are a bit more tame. Olive and Harriet are really cute. The names just go really well together.

This is my daughter, Kinvara, and my son, Ulysses.

Say: Hi Kinvara and Ulysses
    Think: What are those names? They are very, very unique and not really my style. I like Kinvara but I don't like Ulysses.

Meet my daughter Neva Eloise.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Say: Hallo Neva!
    Think: Neva is my favo name of all times. It sounds wonderful when combined with Eloise. I LOVE IT!

This is my daughter Emmanuelle, we call her Ellie.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.