Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1774 of 2765 FirstFirst ... 774 1274 1674 1724 1764 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1784 1824 1874 2274 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,870 of 13823

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Mariana is pretty. Love Lily. But Frederick Arthur reminds me of a little old man, sitting on the porch, yelling at the kids to stay off his lawn.

I'd like you to meet my daughters, McKenzie Alexandria, Grace Nicole & my sons, Cade Bennett, Camden Levi & Madden Carl.

Say: Wow, what a big family! Hi, McKenzie, Grace, Cade, Camden and Madden!
    Think: Grace is the only one of the first names that really feels like a name to me. Levi is awesome and Alexandria is pretty, but the other names aren't my style at all.

This is my son, William Sherlock. He goes by Will.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: Hi Will!
    Think: Will is fine but WHY would you give your child Sherlock as a name? Why would you even consider that? At least she didn't use it as a first but that kid is never going to tell anyone his middle name without being super embarrased. Lord help that little boy.

Hi, meet my son Aiden Jacob and my daughter Sophia Madison. Their names both have special meaning to us.

Say: Hi Aiden! Hi Sophia!
    Think: I like both of those names very much!

Hi! These are my kids, Anna Jade, Olivia Emily, Amy-Grace, Morgan James, and Reilly Ashton.

(Anna and Olivia are 8, Morgan is 6, Reilly is 12, and Amy-Grace is 14)
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

Say : Hi kids! how nice to meet you all!
    Think : I love Anna Jade, but Olivia Emily feels too trendy. Amy-Grace is okay. I'm indifferent about both the boys.

Hi, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Calla Grace.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles