Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1676 of 2749 FirstFirst ... 676 1176 1576 1626 1666 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1686 1726 1776 2176 2676 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,380 of 13742

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to Elle
    Happy Birthday to you

Think: Nah

Oh sorry for bumping into you. Skandar Fin is just a bit restless at the moment.

Say: No problem! Hi Skandar!
    Think: Not the best combo.

Meet my husband Eric. These are my stepchildren Magdalena Phoenix and Jezebel India. They currently live with their mother in Scotland. And this is our newborn son Jacob Parker and our 18 month old daughter Gisele Ida.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Aw, aren't you all just darling!
    Think: Nice! Magdalena Phoenix and Jezebel India are just brilliant - I hope they don't go to a Catholic school, though. Jacob Parker is relatively plain, but a nice solid name. Gisele's not my style but I love Ida.

These are my twins, Imogen and Phoebe. They turned five last week. Say hi, Immy and Phee!
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Say: Hello Immy & Phee!
    Think: Beautiful names, wisely chosen and combined. Just awesome!

This is my 13 year old daughter Mathilda Grace and these are my triplets they're 2. Vivienne Kate, Florence Mary and Alexei George. We are expecting a girl due next month and we are going to name her Demetria Luna though we're not sure about the MN.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Hi, kids! Nice to meet you!
    Think: Don't exactly like Mathilda Grace, like Vivienne Kate and Florence Mary. Alexei George is cool sounding. I like it! Love Demetria Luna, but I thought Luna is her middle name.

Meet my three boys, Rowan Alec, Emerson Reed, and Tristen Cade. (Their first names are all unisex, and their middle names are all four letters. )
    Erin; student, writer, Nerdfighter, and Ravenclaw
    Favorite names of the moment: Oceane & Aries.