Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1569 of 2707 FirstFirst ... 569 1069 1469 1519 1559 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1579 1619 1669 2069 2569 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,845 of 13534

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Lovely to meet you two. Aren't you just adorable!
    Think: I really like Abram... It has all of the qualities of Abraham but sounds more modern and usable. I'm kind of neutral with Marcus and I think it sounds a bit off with Abram becaue of the heavy 'M' sounds. Suzanne is adorable and sounds very sweet with Lola.

These are my twin daughters Cecilia Edith (Cece) and Charlotte Elinor
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: They're beautiful! I love traditional names!
    Think: Really, it's true! While the middle names may be a tiny bit outdated for me and CeCe isn't my favourite, they flow nicely and I quite like them both

These are my three children, Belle Magnolia, Caspian Elias, and Amelia Rose.
    Girls: Beatrice Emmeline, Clementine Alice, Lana Magnolia, Ellington Briar, Violet Aurelia, Charlotte Ophelia, Evangeline Belle
    Boys: Benedict Gray, August Sebastian, Lysander Quinn, Magnus Roland, Julian Lestat, Mias Vincent, Castiel Sawyer

Say: Hi Belle, Caspian & Amelia! You all have lovely names.

Think: I do love all the names, but Amelia Rose feels a lot more popular & common next to Belle Magnolia & Caspian Elias!

Meet my son, Kit Willoughby, and my daughter, Beatrix Valentina.

Say: Hey kids! I love your names.
    Think: I love love love these names. Kit is adorable and sounds really nice with Willoughby. Beatrix is a personal favorite of mine and sounds wonderful with Valentina. Lovely!

Meet my son Jeremy Callum and his best friend Edison Felix. They've been inseperable since birth. Jem, Eddie say hello!
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Say: Hi Jem! Hi Eddie! How are you doing today?

Think: Nothing jumps out at me personally, but both are nice, solid combos! Edison Felix and Jeremy Callum are kind of cool!

Meet my 3 and 2 year olds, Luna and Sora, and my 1 month old twins, Rosalind & Elowen. Luna and Sora call them Rosie & Ellie.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon