Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1557 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 557 1057 1457 1507 1547 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1567 1607 1657 2057 2557 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,785 of 14065

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello kids
    Think: King Arthur fanatic? Probably. Igraine is a name that has grown on me. Naomi is nice, but I heard it a lot a couple of years ago. This name flows really nicely. Pandora for me always sounds mysterious, but almost evil (thinking Pandora's box). Elaine is a middle aged woman's name to me. Pandora Elaine has an ok flow, but I'm not wild about the name overall. Owen Arthur is a good name for a boy. Owen is young and masculine and Arthur is mature and masculine. I think it's a great name. I think the little clues that tie Naomi and Owen to the tales of King Arthur is lovely. Your should have incorporated that into Pandora's name as well though.

Meet my kids: Zipporah Blaire (who goes by ZiZi) & Evander Bryson

Say: Hey there Zizi and Evander! Such cool kids.

Think: I love Z names, and this name is so unique and awesome, I love it. Blaire helps, as it tames it down while keeping the meaning of the name interesting and cohesive. "Bird that dwells on the plain", very nature and I love it. And Zizi is a cute nickname too. It would be hard to become a doctor named Zipphorah, but she probably wouldn't be a doctor, which is just fine in my book!

As for Evander Bryson... that just pales in comparison, and almost makes me feel like her name was more thought out and meant more to the parents.

"These are my daughters, Nephele "Effie" Una and Jora Persephone. One born in spring, the other autumn. Try to guess which is which?"

(neph-ell-ee) (oo-na) and (jo-rah) (per-seph-oh-nee)
    Last edited by liviajoan; April 29th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Say: Very unique names, I love Persephone! I'm not sure if I could guess at all...

Think: The others are not really my style, though I do know a wonderful Nepheli and I love Effie. Jora and Una are definitely unheard of in a good way.

Here are my two little girls Eloise Odette and Felicity Willow. They go by Lola and Flicka!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

Say: Hi Lola and Flicka!
    Think: What pretty names! I love Eloise and Felicity, I wish she hadn't shortened them. Flicka reminds me of that movie about the horse. I don't love Odette, but it does sound nice with Eloise Odette. Willow is a favourite, but I prefer Felicity Willa.

Meet my daughters Rachael Emily and Allison Jane.

Say: Hi dears, how are you?
    Think: I'd prefer Rachel, but it's fine that way too. The names both flow very well. I wonder if Allison gets called Allie?

Hello, meet my sons and nieces, Lysander Eric, Francine Penelope, Juliet Amelia, Fredrick Phillip, and Maxine Olivette. They go by Andy, Franny, Freddy, and Max.