Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1537 of 2821 FirstFirst ... 537 1037 1437 1487 1527 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1547 1587 1637 2037 2537 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,685 of 14103

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello Hunter!
    Think: Have never been a fan of Hunter but it sounds ok with Ellis.

This is my sister Emma Rose and her daughter Jenna Lou Rose.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Say: Oh, what a lovely girl!
    Think: I love the subtil similarity between Emma and Jenna. And I love Rose as a middle name!

This is Alma Leonor.

Say: Hey Alma
    Think: Neither of these names are to my taste at all. The first name sounds feminine, but the middle name sounds masculine.

This is my sister: Willa Harlow

Say: Hi Willa! How are you?
    Think: I adore both Willa and Harlow, but I don't think they work together very well.

These are my twin daughters, Esther Valentine and Sibyl Guinevere. They go by Essie and Sibby. And this is their newborn brother, Percy Alexander Otto.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Say: Hey kids!
    Think: Love Esther, Valentine, Guinevere and the boy's name is beautiful. I'm not a fan of Sibyl, however. I think the Otto at the end of Percy's name does sound a bit odd as well. Essie is adorable but I'm not a fan of Sibby. Cute kids, though.

These are my twins, Oliver Felix and Lily Gray.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.